Friday, October 23, 2009

Incredibly good advice

Child home with Swine Flu. DVD helping to take mind off symptoms. Time to pull out all the good old movies. Passing through her room, I caught this:

Mrs. Incredible: (Lots of whining about her marriage, etc.) What do I do? What do I do?(Sobbing into her kleenex.)

EDNA: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Mrs. Incredible: Hmmm?

EDNA: YOU ARE ELASTIGIRL! MY GOD! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER! (Hitting Mrs. Incredible over the head with rolled up papers.) WHAT WILL YOU DO? IS THIS A QUESTION? YOU WILL SHOW HIM THAT YOU REMEMBER THAT HE IS MR. INCREDIBLE AND YOU WILL REMIND HIM WHO YOU ARE. YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS. GO. CONFRONT THE PROBLEM. FIGHT! WIN! AND CALL ME WHEN YOU GET BACK DARLING. I ENJOY YOUR VISITS.

I think Edna Mode is my hero. I wish she'd ended up in our Pedestal Chapter in the book. So deserving. Wanna see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment